It’s the last day of term at my Warm Water Class, so – of course, cupcakes…
Daily Archives: March 29, 2012
Posted by Purple Law Lady
After spending yesterday learning how to convert a Powerpoint presentation to video, and the day before that, learning how to make a Powerpoint presentation (so I could enter my own competition), I thought that I would tackle the very relevant topic of:
- Start a Blog (need I say more?)
- Make a FaceBook page.
- Enter competitions (like the Fibromyalgia Awareness Day Video Competition - nudge! nudge!)
- Join up to FaceBook – not only can you keep in contact with family and friends (and, perhaps, not feel so isolated), but there are great games available. Personally, I love Scrabble, Lexulous and Words With Friends (seeing a trend here?)
- Watch all the movies, series, documentaries, etc that you’ve recorded for a rainy day. If you’re stuck on the couch, the rainy day is here.
- Order your kids/husband (or other half) around – I don’t have either but I would assume that this is the PERFECT couch activity.
- Discover a new interest – ok, this one is slightly embarrassing – and if you’re easily offended, you should probably move to the next point – but I have found an interest in Bad-Story-Line-Porn! No, it’s not the porn part that is all that exciting (especially when I’m by myself); it’s the story line part and the REALLY bad acting – and especially spoofs of movies and TV series. Titles like Sasha Gray’s Anatomy, Rapunzel and Desperate Measures (please note that these are not recommendations). Your new interest could be something more mainstream…
- Read a book – or if you’re unable to hold a book or concentrate, listen to an audio book (the new Jodi Picoult and Jeffrey Archer books are out!)
- Find free events in your city – the only problem is that, if you want to GO to the free events, you will have to leave the couch!
- Learn something new – it could be information (eg: weather in Melbourne, Australia in March) or an on-line course (maybe in computer skills?)
Got any good couch activities (stop thinking naughty thoughts!)?
Posted in Fibromyalgia
Tags: bệnh đau cơ xơ, Blogging, chronic illness, couch, 線維筋痛, 纤维肌痛, Facebook, Fibromyalgia, Fibromyalgie, from the couch, Jeffrey Archer, Jodi Picoult, La fibromyalgie, Lexulous, Life, Melbourne, Personal, Scrabble, Social Media, Thoughts, فيبروميالغيا, video, Words With Friends, פיברומיאלגיה