Posted by Purple Law Lady
So, I was able to offer some information to Australian FM sufferers when applying for the Disability Support Pension. Since then, I found a site which may offer help to those in the States (although it is not FM specific).
This information may help you in filing a claim for either Social Security Disability (SSD or DIB) or SSI, including applying for disability and filing the necessary appeals at various stages of the process. Applying for disability can be a difficult and drawn out process, but the odds of winning can be improved by learning about the process.
- How to improve your chances when applying for disability benefits
- How to file for disability online
- How to get doctors to assist your SSD or SSI claim for benefits
- How to assess why you were denied disability benefits
- How to start an appeal for Social Security disability
- How to request the first appeal for your Social Security Disability or SSI case
- How to file a request for a Social Security Disability or SSI hearing before a judge
- How to find an attorney representative for your Social Security Disability or SSI disability claim
- How to get a disability hearing scheduled faster
- How to present yourself before a Social Security Disability judge
I hope this is helpful for some of you.
- Can I Get Social Security Disability or SSI Benefits for Lupus? (farmerdreiser.wordpress.com)
Posted in Fibromyalgia
Tags: bệnh đau cơ xơ, chronic illness, 線維筋痛, 纤维肌痛, Disability, Disability insurance, Fibromyalgia, Fibromyalgie, La fibromyalgie, Social Security, Social Security Administration, Social Security Disability Insurance, Supplemental Security Income, United States, فيبروميالغيا, פיברומיאלגיה